Oil & Gas Division
Huddleston Energy develops onshore oil & gas projects starting from the discovery well and working through the Appraisal, Construction and Operations phases.
The list which follows is indicative of the many types of facilities which are often necessary to:
- maximize production of the hydrocarbons by maintaining the reservoir energy,
- treat and add energy to the produced hydrocarbons for economical export ,or
- distillation of hydrocarbons to produce more valuable products.
- Gas Oil Separation Plants (GOSPs)
- Artificial Lift – rod pumps, tubing pumps, electrosubmersibles, etc
- Secondary Recovery – water injection, gas injection, gas lift, gas recycle, etc.
- Crude Topping Units
- Crude Stabilization
- Gas Dehydration
- NGL Recovery
- H2S and CO2 Removal
- Gas Plants – Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, C5+
- Manifolds, Flowlines and Pipelines
- Compressor Stations
- Pumping Stations
- Tank Farms
- Marine Loading
If you are the owner or partner of an undeveloped oil or gas asset, or downstream business opportunity, contact Huddleston Energy immediately for a discussion or review.